Oct 19, 2019, 11:08 PM
Glen
Thread OP
Suggestion

Changing Password - horrible experience

Really guys?

3 things that are very less than ok.

1. Password rule

10 characters, numbers, symbols? this is NOT any use industry standard. Only for system admins.

This forces insecurity as people will use "Remember Me" and that is setting people up for hacked accounts when cookies are compromised.
Particularly in a place like this were many are not security conscious.

2. when you request your password, if you paste it into the page you were on. you cannot login - the system has a shutout on it.

no message. just a stupid, you failed again.
you have to go to another window to login to get beyond this.

3. Unless you have "Remember me" ticked, you cannot change your password as the system goes into a stupid loop
asking you for your password again and again.
This is way dumb as you have to remember your temporary password in order to change it.

horrible experience.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 20, 2019, 07:43 AM
RCG Admin
Thanks for the comments. I believe there is a bug sometimes with the login loop. When it fails, you should be able to just refresh or hit the back button and you will be logged in. We’ve reported it to the techs.
Oct 21, 2019, 07:37 AM
If you have any issues like this feel free to PM me and I can usually take care of your problem quickly.

Quick Reply