Thread Tools
Oct 18, 2019, 08:09 PM
Registered User
Deadstick 8409's Avatar
Thread OP
Discussion

BUT But but..... Her emails!


Nope.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...8Fn6l1WR6xDoi4
Oct 18, 2019, 08:17 PM
For your own good.
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
Oh good. Please let all the others convicted of the same crime out of jail.
Oct 18, 2019, 08:18 PM
I'd rather be Flying
davecee's Avatar
So, I guess you're OK with incompetence?
You do realize that mishandling of classified information is a crime even if it's not deliberate?
Oct 18, 2019, 08:18 PM
Registered User
Sherlock's Avatar
Meanwhile countless trump administration officials are using personal email for government business. Trumpies shrug.
Oct 18, 2019, 08:19 PM
Registered User
Buran's Avatar
Deep state.

I had a secret clearance for 25 years and a top secret for eight. I would have been terminated and probably prosecuted for far less.

The crap that the elites get away with only proves there's no equal justice in the U.S.
Oct 18, 2019, 08:19 PM
Registered User
Deadstick 8409's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by davecee
So, I guess you're OK with incompetence?
You do realize that mishandling of classified information is a crime even if it's not deliberate?

Maybe you should let the state dept. know.
Oct 18, 2019, 08:28 PM
------
coriolan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buran
Deep state.

I had a secret clearance for 25 years and a top secret for eight. I would have been terminated and probably prosecuted for far less.

The crap that the elites get away with only proves there's no equal justice in the U.S.
Very common in Plutocracy since antiquity:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plutocracy#United_States
https://www.transcend.org/tms/2014/0...al-plutocracy/
Your country is on top of the list!
Oct 18, 2019, 08:35 PM
I'd rather be Flying
davecee's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadstick 8409
Maybe you should let the state dept. know.
Oh, they know. Just another example of the "deep state" actions. Try to take out one and protect the other. Sickening.
Oct 18, 2019, 08:41 PM
Registered User
Buran's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by coriolan
Very common in Plutocracy since antiquity:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plutocracy#United_States
https://www.transcend.org/tms/2014/0...al-plutocracy/
Your country is on top of the list!
I get the wealthy can afford the best attorney's and so on, but this is purely political.

Clinton is out of her mind that she thinks the DNC will draft her; not a snowball's chance in hell.
Oct 18, 2019, 08:51 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by davecee
Oh, they know. Just another example of the "deep state" actions. Try to take out one and protect the other. Sickening.
Complaining is a small comfort. This is all you've got here....
Oct 18, 2019, 08:53 PM
I'd rather be Flying
davecee's Avatar
If State and Justice did their jobs without bias I'd not need to complain.
Oct 18, 2019, 09:05 PM
Equinsu Ocha
Lightnin's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadstick 8409



Ahhh how cute, to bad systemic and deliberate aren't disqualifying metrics in the law that makes it ILLEGAL.
Oct 18, 2019, 09:33 PM
For your own good.
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
Meanwhile countless trump administration officials are using personal email for government business. Trumpies shrug.
Those Trumpies you hate so much are running the country. That must be difficult to swallow.
Oct 18, 2019, 09:39 PM
Don't look at me like that....
62pilot's Avatar
What's difficult is watching how those running the country are destroying it and the constitution .
Oct 18, 2019, 09:44 PM
For your own good.
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
...
Last edited by BE77 Pilot; Oct 18, 2019 at 09:51 PM.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Email found proving Lynch would do everything in her power to protect Hillary RumRunner_1492 Life, The Universe, and Politics 37 May 04, 2017 10:45 PM
Discussion CNN’s King: Emails Show “People Who Love Her And Support Her” Saying Clinton Is “Nuts kenpoprofessor Life, The Universe, and Politics 5 Oct 27, 2016 10:08 PM
Discussion Hillary Surrogate LITERALLY ZIPS HER LIPS When Pressed On WikiLeaks Emails kenpoprofessor Life, The Universe, and Politics 3 Oct 27, 2016 03:46 AM
Discussion Lois Lerner private email in her dogs name used for Agency busness Dave Barrow Life, The Universe, and Politics 17 Aug 26, 2015 10:24 PM
Discussion um ... sorry, but that's not an "assualt rifle" ... but still good on her ... logan5 Life, The Universe, and Politics 40 Feb 22, 2014 09:58 AM