Oct 17, 2019, 09:25 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Thread OP
Video

Post your FPV Videos- all FPV & skill levels welcome..enjoy and spread this hobby!

OK FPV Junkies - Newbies - Video Types - Ripper Types - Smooth Flow Types..... this is our THREAD.

This is also for any FPV.... drones, planes, trains, cars, boats, balloons....whatever. Everything and anything.

Put up a quick note about what we are gonna see and PUT EM UP!! Video links.... bring it!!

Go check em out.... subscribe if you want to see more from any pilot...leave a nice comment (if you do not like it... move on and do not jab the pilot....we all do not dig the same stuff).

This is a great hobby, spread the greatness of FPV and show everyone how much you dig it.

Send other pilots so they can get in on the fun.....

OK... SEND IT!!!!
Last edited by kydawg1; Nov 05, 2019 at 03:55 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 17, 2019, 09:26 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Thread OP
Here is my first entry from last weekend.... windy but fun flying during the Golden Hour.

Ultra Lightweight Model with great power. Very fun for sure.

2019 #122 Hyperlite FLOSS3 PARK RIP Golden Hour (Bullet For My Valentine - Worthless) (3 min 45 sec)
Last edited by kydawg1; Oct 18, 2019 at 12:09 PM.
Oct 18, 2019, 11:21 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
5 inch only, or anything goes, as long as it's about having fun?
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Oct 18, 2019, 11:39 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Thread OP
Solo - anything goes brother.... I am also OK with cars, planes, boats, balloons, horse, dog.... anything FPV.

Everything is welcome. Just want a place to see other RC junkie videos.

I am always finding great vids to watch and new folks to subscribe to on Youtube and Vimeo.

Oh yeah... KEY WORD is FUN.

We all need to enjoy this great hobby for what it is... A Joy Maker. I am in no happier place than when I am digging RC.
Oct 18, 2019, 12:00 PM
Ok, great. These are my most recent uploads, maybe not my best flights ever, and done with a tear and a smile, but with 100% heart and feel:

Memorial Flight for my dad - part 1 (please read the video description, thx) (3 min 26 sec)

Memorial Flight for my dad - part 2 (please read the video description, thx) (4 min 12 sec)

I will upload some more recent flights soon, but spare time is sometimes in short supply the past weeks, as there is so much extra to attend to, and energy sometimes being very low.
Oct 18, 2019, 12:03 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Thread OP
Yep good ones..... Great tribute to your Dad.

================================================== ================================================== =

Nice thing here too is that you and I can bring out some antiques, get them flying best we can and put up some video of best footage. Man video quality
is sooo much improved on new tech Drones as compared to our old shaky KK2 and CC3D FCs. I am dusting them off and trying some more tuning and see how
good I can get em. Always fun to get out the older dusty RC Goodies for a new life.
Oct 19, 2019, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kydawg1
Yep good ones..... Great tribute to your Dad.

================================================== ================================================== =

Nice thing here too is that you and I can bring out some antiques, get them flying best we can and put up some video of best footage. Man video quality
is sooo much improved on new tech Drones as compared to our old shaky KK2 and CC3D FCs. I am dusting them off and trying some more tuning and see how
good I can get em. Always fun to get out the older dusty RC Goodies for a new life.

I am still reviving some older 5 inch as well. Today I gave the Fuuton 2 a new leash of life, with a fresh 3S 1300Ah battery. Before I had to hold back on full throttle punches, because the voltage could sag below 10.0v at times. Now I can go full throttle and still keep 11.0 volts, even more when the bat is fresh. And then the Fuuton 2 is about as agile as a 3 inch. And despite "old" 3.2.2 firmware, almost impossible to trigger propwash. No recording though, but will try again soon, and then show some footage.
Oct 19, 2019, 03:58 PM
From last week, "fixer upper" Eachine TS130, different camera, different props and new firmware and tuning:

Autumn Acro flight with the Eachine Wizard TS130 (3 min 3 sec)

And this one also has Eachine in the name, but is 0.01% Eachine and 99.99% Diatone, and 100% awesome, the ER349. Only changed the PIDs a little, to fly better on 3S:

Flying over an open area with the Eachine/Diatone ER349 (3 min 33 sec)
Oct 19, 2019, 06:15 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
I am still reviving some older 5 inch as well. Today I gave the Fuuton 2 a new leash of life, with a fresh 3S 1300Ah battery. Before I had to hold back on full throttle punches, because the voltage could sag below 10.0v at times. Now I can go full throttle and still keep 11.0 volts, even more when the bat is fresh. And then the Fuuton 2 is about as agile as a 3 inch. And despite "old" 3.2.2 firmware, almost impossible to trigger propwash. No recording though, but will try again soon, and then show some footage.
Nice I still have my Fuuton2..... not much use on her. I have bad video noise. I will need to take a look and get a cap on her for some more rips. I do like that one. Same Holybro DNA as the Kopis2.
Oct 19, 2019, 06:16 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
From last week, "fixer upper" Eachine TS130, different camera, different props and new firmware and tuning:

https://youtu.be/J95DIbTj5IA

And this one also has Eachine in the name, but is 0.01% Eachine and 99.99% Diatone, and 100% awesome, the ER349. Only changed the PIDs a little, to fly better on 3S:

https://youtu.be/1NZyIHyT7_Y
Nice RIPS Solo!
Oct 19, 2019, 10:07 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Thread OP
Larva X from today at a new park.... first flight. Great park for ripping the micros.

2019 #126 Happymodel LARVA X - NEW PARK Maiden RIP (Buckethead - Image From The Void) (5 min 55 sec)
Oct 20, 2019, 01:54 AM
Quote:
Nice I still have my Fuuton2..... not much use on her. I have bad video noise. I will need to take a look and get a cap on her for some more rips. I do like that one. Same Holybro DNA as the Kopis2.
Mine has a bit of noise when motors are running, but not excessive. It seems that this varies a bit with individual quads, I've seen reviews with perfectly clean video, and some with a bit of noise.

Quote:
Nice RIPS Solo!
Thanks, I'm trying to mix fast moves with long and smooth ones, like extending time in a loop, or split-S. The TS130 and ER349 are really great for doing that. Also trying to get better in slo-mo moves, like with the TS130, slowing down during a roll, to create that time slowing down feel. Some quads are easier to pull that off, than others. The TS130 makes it easier, the MX3 (F3 version) has even better control of the roll speed, with the ER349 it's a little harder to get it right. Maybe it has something to do with setpoint, feedforward transition, etc, or it's mostly motor, weight and frame related.

your Larva-X flight was also nice, even with the less than optimal PIDs. Hope you get it tuned well soon.
Oct 20, 2019, 09:35 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Thread OP
Here is the second flight in the new flying location.... I do like this location with many more areas to discover.

2019 #127 Happymodel LARVA X - NEW PARK Maiden RIP (Van Halen - Don't Tell Me) (5 min 57 sec)
Oct 20, 2019, 09:38 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Thread OP
Another Golden hour video from a week back with my FLOSS3 Lightweight Build....

2019 #123 Hyperlite FLOSS3 PARK RIP Golden Hour (Bullet For My Valentine - Under Again) (4 min 12 sec)
Oct 21, 2019, 06:58 AM
Always having fun..

So Close!! (2 min 56 sec)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ELE-L29 met Tapatalk

Quick Reply