Mar 06, 2005, 01:29 PM
Eat, Sleep, Fly..........
Thread OP

How easily can Depron be had in Belgium Europe?

My father will be in belgium europe for a week and I was wondering if he would be able to bring back some depron for me at a cheaper cost then ordering from DepronUSA or the like. Im not sure if Depron even exsists there, what the cost is, or if it only comes in bulk. Perhaps it's cheaper to order it from an online site over there or a hobby shop? I have a feeling I could be completely off on all this but if there was chance I could use his trip to get some cheap Depron I had to find out! =) So any help would be appreciated, thanks guys

Brandon
to remove ads between posts
Mar 07, 2005, 11:51 AM
Bschulz,

Depron is hard to find here, some stores that sell laminate floor panels have them but not to many. Finding it in a hobbystore is even a bigger task or they charge big $$ for a A4 size sheet of depron.
The funny part of it all is that i live 30miles away from the factory that produces Depron and the minimum amount you can get from them is a truckload of this stuff. The stuff is available in 3 and 6mm and costs about 2.5 to 3.5 euro, size i 1 square meter.

And if your dad can find any it will be a pain in the a$$ by customs and getting it shiped. My opinion is to order it in the US.

Mark.
Mar 07, 2005, 02:01 PM
Eat, Sleep, Fly..........
Thread OP
Ah I see, thanks Mark. Seems like that would be counter-productive. But like I said I had to ask, since it woulda been great to get some there for cheap. But thanks for your help,

Brandon
Mar 07, 2005, 02:25 PM
Hi,

If he has the chance to have his own car, you can send him to Albatros in Mechelen. They have a nice choice of white (3mm and 5mm) and colored (red, black, blue, yellow) depron.
http://www.albatros.ws

Johan
Mar 07, 2005, 02:27 PM
Try in a professional paint/wallpaper supply store. There is one just over the border from me in France (Ferney), and they stock huge sheets of the stuff for a reasonable price, both 3mm and 6mm sheets are available.
Appears that they use it to smooth out rough walls before painting/papering or something.
The other source is the UK, which will send it mail-order quite cheaply.
http://www.samsmodels.demon.co.uk/depron.htm
May 03, 2005, 06:40 PM
MINE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bschulz
How easily can Depron be had in Belgium Europe?
Brandon
Buy it a drink and dinner you might be in with a chance....

Quick Reply