This thread is privately moderated by Sam Ehab, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 16, 2019, 06:45 PM
Trader Rating: 60
Thread OP
$220.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
Sold

FreeWing AVANTI S 80 MM ARF almost NIB, Never flown! Plz Read.

Started assembly and added nose gear plate but lost interest, it will need an 80 mm EDF and an ESC. Everything works perfect, servos, retracts and lights.
I misplaced the small hardware pack and push rods, I'll find it. If I don't, I'll credit you $10 which is cost of hardware from Motion RC.

LPU preferred, I am in San Jose CA near route 85 and Union Ave.

Shipping possible, I can take it in box shown to a local UPS store and they can ship at buyer's expense.

Box is 48'x15"x12" and weighs in 10 lbs.

"I'll take it" means you have the funds and means to pay it and your wife or GF is/are happy...LOL

US $$, USPS MO or PP for friends accepted.

A deposit is required to hold it, but a Gentleman's word may be accepted after we talk....

One local gentleman has expressed interest, first come first serve is fair to everyone!

I bid you Peace!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 16, 2019, 06:51 PM
Trader Rating: 60
Thread OP
He confirmed, Sold...Thx RCG.

Quick Reply