Oct 16, 2019, 12:14 PM
Thread OP
Complaint

Bad Members

In the section Trader Talk, these and others, but the ones listed below are major offenders. In this thread “hadawayj - bait and switch – beware”
and many many others these members do nothing but troll, post personal attack and post pictures and comments that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject. Since they, seem, to only have interests in the Trader Talk, for bashing other members I would suggest that Trader Talk be eliminated completely and these members be suspended.
Early on in this thread I acknowledged my wrong, but the bashing and nonsense continues to this day.

Professor_X, AntiArf, sagomon, R29o, Robcole1967, Florida FlyBob, drmalenko, Z06 Tony, Scale Only, Tokenkopf, Epoxyearl, r39o, TJ Ewing, ww2 Collector, Dr. Joy, Time, Machine, Stanbur, city 74.

The latest, today, Professor X posted in my ad a link leading to “hadawayj - bait and switch – beware”. This is an on going attempt to harass and troll for response. This member should be suspended and removed from RC Groups forever.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 16, 2019, 12:22 PM
RCG Admin
Please report posts you see that break the site rules so the moderators can see them. We will not be removing the Trader Talk forum.

Quick Reply