This thread is privately moderated by GLSJr, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 16, 2019, 09:11 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Knock it off!

I'm just starting to acquire an assortment of various connectors. I want to switch all my battery connectors to XT150's. I was perusing You Tube and ran across a guy who was talking about them, and the problems he had with the connectors he had bought from different suppliers. Specifically Hobby King and Amazon. I buy all my connectors (Deans, XT60, bullets) from Amazon, but not the XT150 yet. Since Amazon cites their sources, I kind of feel like maybe I can avoid a knock-off and grade B quality. For instance, the shield around the bullets is quite flexible (and a different color) from Hobby King. But he also said that the male bullets extended beyond its shield from Amazon (Amass). Where do you guys get quality connectors?
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply