This thread is privately moderated by Merch, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 16, 2019, 08:01 AM
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Eachine Mini Mustang P-51D EPP 400mm Wingspan 2.4G 6-Axis Gyro RC Airplane Fixed Wing

Eachine Mini Mustang P-51D EPP 400mm Wingspan 2.4G 6-Axis Gyro RC Airplane Trainer Fixed Wing RTF One Key Return for Beginner

Reviews on hold until i get over the cold plus my wife fell and injured herself badly.

Specification:
Brand: Eachine
Product Name: Mini Mustang P-51D (Wild Horse)
Version: RTF Gyro (whole set to fly with gyroscope)
Material: EPP
Wingspan: 400 mm (15.75 inches)
Length: 317 mm (12.48 inches)
Motor: 10mm coreless motor (hollow cup)
Receiver: 2 in 1 integrated board
Servo: 2g plastic gear *3
Propeller: 13X7
Flying weight: 60g
Recommended battery: 3.7V-360MAH
Package size (length x width x height): 35X35*15.5cm
Flight time: 14mins
Charging time: 2.5 hours

Package included:
1 x Eachine Mini Mustang P-51D EPP 400mm Wingspan 2.4G RC Airplane Fixed Wing RTF Gyro
Last edited by Merch; Nov 07, 2019 at 08:34 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 16, 2019, 09:53 AM
Why someone would learn to fly if the plane can fly by itself and even do aerobatics on it's own ? You can leave the plane at fiels to have fun and you can go home. :-)

Also I believe the one key return should be called U turn as doesn't look to have a GPS inside.

All in all another "great airplane" that would perform "perfect" in our UK windy weather, I'm sure of this. Good luck !
Oct 23, 2019, 02:21 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by paultbg
Why someone would learn to fly if the plane can fly by itself and even do aerobatics on it's own ? You can leave the plane at fiels to have fun and you can go home. :-)

Also I believe the one key return should be called U turn as doesn't look to have a GPS inside.

All in all another "great airplane" that would perform "perfect" in our UK windy weather, I'm sure of this. Good luck !

Ah the UK weather is always fun to fly in and sometimes flying while puting very little input into it can be something beginners like
Oct 24, 2019, 09:46 AM
Thread OP
It just arrived today when i finish decorating the house will post some pictures then get a review done with many other products.
Oct 29, 2019, 10:17 PM
Thread OP
Updated with some pictures.
Oct 31, 2019, 07:06 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Merch.... no flight video?
Nov 01, 2019, 09:25 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
For a micro it isnt too bad, the aileron servo on the bottom is going to be a pita for us grass landers and if your going to use the wheels then you might as well use the correct 4 blade prop and have a spare 2 blade for belly landings/hand launch..... With those minor things out of the way , its actually quite nice , I will be putting D-Day stripes on mine for orientation because micro grey plane and grey sky = Oh Dear ?????
The stock transmitter isnt too bad either and supplying 3 batteries instead of the normal 1 gets an A+
Nov 01, 2019, 11:05 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kydawg1
Merch.... no flight video?
Yeah video coming when the weather permits me

Quote:
Originally Posted by scousethief
For a micro it isnt too bad, the aileron servo on the bottom is going to be a pita for us grass landers and if your going to use the wheels then you might as well use the correct 4 blade prop and have a spare 2 blade for belly landings/hand launch..... With those minor things out of the way , its actually quite nice , I will be putting D-Day stripes on mine for orientation because micro grey plane and grey sky = Oh Dear ?????
The stock transmitter isnt too bad either and supplying 3 batteries instead of the normal 1 gets an A+

The wheels are not the best they feel as if they will fall off easy and hand throw-belly landing would be best,ow the weather says it's good for tomorrow lets see
Nov 02, 2019, 07:57 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Thats what the screws are for m8, the wheels will not budge when the screws are in place.

The elevator can be reversed : Turn on the transmitter , before you throttle up to bind : Lower the elevator stick and keep it there. The TX will beep and the elevator movement will be reversed. This happens for both Rudder and Aileron also.
Last edited by scousethief; Nov 03, 2019 at 10:44 AM.
Nov 07, 2019, 08:31 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by scousethief
Thats what the screws are for m8, the wheels will not budge when the screws are in place.

The elevator can be reversed : Turn on the transmitter , before you throttle up to bind : Lower the elevator stick and keep it there. The TX will beep and the elevator movement will be reversed. This happens for both Rudder and Aileron also.
It's not where you screw the wheels on the wings that are loose m8,on the thin metal rod,cheers for the tip on the transmitter

Quick Reply