Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Mar 05, 2005, 11:09 PM
Find More Posts by Canada Goose

Beechcraft King Air in my way...lol

I am fortunate to be able to use the small local airport for flying my planes. I live in a small town and the airport is seldom used and I was able to get written permission to use the runway. I was getting ready to do some AP and on the scanner I heard that there was an incoming turbo prop plane. I quickly removed my small digital camera and snapped this picture just as the plane hit the ramp!

Turns out it was a government plane on its way back with just the 2 pilots on board...they came in to check out a restaurant they had heard about I gave them a ride into town and never did get my flying in..haha.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 05, 2005, 11:24 PM
Find More Posts by tabbytabb
Cool Pic!

Tabb
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 06, 2005, 12:35 AM
Find More Posts by CAFplanekid
De-Brushed user
Nice plane, looks like you had great weather today. If you gave them a ride, they should have given you one too!

My dad's company plane is a Kingair 350. Sometime this month I think I will be catching a ride out to New Mexico to do a photoshoot of an airdrilling operation with my plane.
Old Mar 06, 2005, 08:39 AM
Find More Posts by RCFEVER
Team HeliProz
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAFplanekid
Nice plane, looks like you had great weather today. If you gave them a ride, they should have given you one too!
Yeah, you could have asked to strap the cam on the bottom their plane too!!

I flew at an airport similar to that, in Harrison, MI. I had to give the right of way too a teenage girl flying a Cessna 310 with her dad. When they taxied by and saw my little Alpha trainer going through its pre-flight they laughed and waved!

Matt