Oct 14, 2019, 02:40 PM
Thread OP
Help!

Super Cup LP problems

Can anyone tell me what should happen when I connect a battery to my receiver (HBZ7357). I get nothing, nothing happens. I just have the receiver and the battery connected, no flashing light, nothing. Then I connected the motor wires, and the motor ran. Iím trying to bind to a Jumper T16. Help Please!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 15, 2019, 03:25 AM
An itch?. Scratch build.
The Jumper T16 seems to be an Opentx system and requires some setting up. There is very little about it on RCGroups.

Try a Google videos search on Jumper T16. There appears to be some help videos on Youtube.

Oct 15, 2019, 08:51 AM
Thread OP
Thanks eflightray, but my main problem is no power to the receiver (HBZ7357). Just connecting the battery does nothing, no lights flashing or otherwise! I changed receiver from (HBZ7354). The new one might be bad or something.
Oct 15, 2019, 01:03 PM
An itch?. Scratch build.
When you say 'connecting the battery', what battery ?, to where ?

Oct 15, 2019, 03:04 PM
Thread OP
The plane’s battery to the receiver. And i get nothing.
Oct 15, 2019, 03:05 PM
Thread OP
The planeís battery to the receiver. And i get nothing.
Oct 16, 2019, 02:19 AM
An itch?. Scratch build.
You don't normally connect the planes battery to the receiver, the battery connects to the ESC, and the ESC connects to the receiver supplying the 5volts.

These threads tend to get confusing, and more information is often required.

Choose one thread, preferably in the Radios forum, and ask all your system questions there, as that is where most of the Jumper threads are.

Quick Reply