2019 Tucson Shootout Update!

This just in from Casie Dussia!

Splash

TAS 2019 Update

From Casie Dussia

Tucson Aerobatic Shootout is over and as we sit in a Walmart parking lot ready for a good night’s sleep before starting the road trip to our next event, we are relishing in a huge amount of gratitude! Seeing old friends, making new ones, Jase’s win, the TAS organizers, all the fun memories created.... We’re just so thankful! Here are a few photos from today. Look for more very soon on Flying Giants!

Jase Dussia won freestyle, Bryant Mack won invitational, as well as the DA Cup, which combines invitational and freestyle points, and Cayden Bruce won the John Schroder cup.

From Chris Hinson of Extreme Flight

A big shoutout and congrats to Jase Dussia who took his 3rd major win in an invitational contest in 2019 by winning the Tucson Shootout Freestyle event. Jase also took top honors at the XFC V2 and Clover Creek Invitational earlier this year. This is a major feat and as far as I can remember no one has ever won all 3 of these events in the same year. Jase is one of the finest young men I know and his dedication to the hobby and extreme focus on achieving his goals in addition to his determination and superior work ethic and his strong faith have brought him great success. I am honored to have him and his family as part of Team Extreme, but even more fortunate to call all of them close friends. We have traveled the world together and I am always amazed where this great hobby has taken us and the amazing experiences we have shared. Congratulations my friend! You deserve all you have achieved! Ganbei!

From Gernot Bruckmann

My 8th Tucson Aerobatic Shootout is over. As always it was a really great time and always great how many nice people you get to know. The contest was hard, everyone was flying so strong this year, so I am more then happy with my 2nd place in Invitational and 4th place in freestyle. Thanks a lot to all my sponsors who make trips like this possible. Already looking forward to the next time in the desert of Arizona.

Photos

Casie says that photos are on the way when a better connection is obtained. Congrats to everyone that competed and everyone that put on this great event! Here are a few to hold you over!

Oct 14, 2019, 01:43 PM
I went out there and had a great time! Congrats to all the competitors and thanks for the entertainment!

Quick Reply