Oct 14, 2019, 08:36 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Dynam paint matching

Hi all, donít know if this has been covered elsewhere but I need some help please.

Dynam hurricane - have done a few mods that have left me needing to touch up the paintwork but I canít find any info on Dynam colours. I prefer the Tamiya acrylic paints but their dark green 2 (xf81) is nowhere near the Dynam colour and although I have sent for a pot of flat earth (xf52) I suspect it will not match either when it arrives. So.......

Does anyone have a colour match that they can advise me about please? If possible I would prefer not to have to mix colours - never get the same outcome twice(!).

Any help much appreciated.

Geoff
to remove ads between posts
Oct 14, 2019, 10:31 PM
ICM
ICM
I don't have any color match codes, but in the USA large building supply chains like Lowes and Home Depot and many local hardware/paint stores have machines which scan the color you want to match and compute the mix. I've had a number of Eflite and FMS planes and parts scanned and the color match has been excellent. I assume the service is available in the UK as well.
Oct 15, 2019, 06:10 AM
Thread OP
Thanks ICM - certainly a possibility worth looking in to. Cheers.

Quick Reply