Oct 11, 2019, 06:43 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

A Huge win for the US thank you Mr President

This has always urked me when Obummer allowed China to control of one of our largest ports.. Now Trump has fought and kicked China`s butt out of the port. You will not see this great news in any major newspaper.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corrup...unist-control/
Oct 13, 2019, 07:13 PM
Love Judicial Watch! And yea good thing we got control of that port back.
Oct 13, 2019, 07:18 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 oclock charlie
Love Judicial Watch! And yea good thing we got control of that port back.
Well we really won`t have total control as there is an Australian company looking at purchasing that part that China had.
Oct 14, 2019, 03:24 AM
What has any of this this got to do with Simple Plastic Airplane Design?
Oct 22, 2019, 07:49 AM
Exactly trumpy is a lying cheat everyday he opens his mouth a LIE comes out proven everyday, he is the HOAX not GLOBAL WARMING, go talk BS about his BS somewhere else, this is a model aircraft forum ! ! !
Old Oct 22, 2019, 09:08 AM
5 oclock charlie
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Widespread).
Oct 22, 2019, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Half the Chinese garbage we import to the US for this hobby comes through that port, the topic is at least semi relevant.

Considering you're from S Africa- and this is definitely a US based topic, your pathetic, half baked opinion is pretty much completely useless- no one in the US gives a crap what you think about our great President.
I honestly do not care about your silly opinion over what i think about your Great corrupted President, not even your OWN people likes him LOL

Again This is a Model Aircraft Forum open to international commentary, go do your chest thumping at a political site.
Old Oct 22, 2019, 09:44 AM
5 oclock charlie
Oct 22, 2019, 10:01 AM
No he is not well loved over there that is more BS

He has a pathetic approval rating amongst your own citizens

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

I am not phased about support from the US, if he wants to cut funds to those in need, its on his conscious, but then again what conscious is he showing to those in need No its only about growing his Empire and selfish needs.

i reported this thread to the moderators.
Oct 22, 2019, 10:08 AM
Good, they can come in and see how YOU brought politics into the conversation by attacking our President- I'm sure the mods are sick and tired of coming out of pocket to support you and your pathetic country too.
Old Oct 22, 2019, 10:10 AM
Secondranch
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). It is temporarily hidden while Secondranch edits it.
Oct 22, 2019, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Good, they can come in and see how YOU brought politics into the conversation by attacking our President- I'm sure the mods are sick and tired of coming out of pocket to support you and your pathetic country too.
No YOU started it sorry the evidence is on the very first post you posted buddy

Not at all the mods have been very friendly to all our users thank you.
Oct 22, 2019, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secondranch
Did your feelings get hurt?
No but it seems like you 2 are pretty tensed up i reported it because the topic itself is of NO relevance here.
Oct 22, 2019, 10:34 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axefly
No but it seems like you 2 are pretty tensed up i reported it because the topic itself is of NO relevance here.
We were not the ones who reported anything so I think you need to take a look in a mirror at who IS tensed up.
Old Oct 22, 2019, 10:41 AM
5 oclock charlie

Quick Reply