Oct 11, 2019, 04:16 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Nano Intermittent Binding

Simple issue I hope:

I'm running a FrSky X10S with the XPS JR module and Nano's, and I bind using the standard procedure.
From then on, when I turn on the TX and RX, the Nano will sometimes be recognized and sometimes not.

If I turn off the system and then on a couple of times, the Nano will eventually come alive as normal (without having to do the binding process again).
When the TX and Nano eventually do talk to each other, it's rock solid.

Any idea why the system is behaving this way or what I could be doing to cause it?
to remove ads between posts
Oct 12, 2019, 12:48 AM
If the transmitter is too close to the receiver, this can happen. You should have at least 3 feet between the transmitter and receiver when connecting them. If there is a communication problem, the Nano will deliberately ignore the transmitter until it is power cycled.
Oct 12, 2019, 06:32 AM
Thread OP
That can easily be it because I have always been standing right next to the airplane when turning it on.
I'll be careful to do that for a few days and come back and report what I get.
Thanks

Quick Reply