Oct 11, 2019, 08:00 AM
Thread OP
Cool

Revolectrix - Cyber Sale - IR Meter - 5 Days Only

Revo IR Meter - measures pack voltage, per-cell voltage, pack internal resistance (IR), & per-cell IR on any 2S-6S Li chemistry battery.

$50 vs. $74.95 - 5 days only.

http://www.usastore.revolectrix.com/...EVO_IR_METER_2

I got one at full price a few months ago and I love it
to remove ads between posts
Oct 12, 2019, 08:16 AM
Resident Crashologist
I have one of these too and it is an excellent meter to measure IR. Great price.
Oct 12, 2019, 03:31 PM
Really don't understand why to buy meter in this price.
If you want IR meter buy (or you already bought) one of the new charger in the market (like iSDT).
If you need check your voltage buy the cell meter 7 or 8 for a few bucks

What the benefits you got for paying 50usd?
Oct 12, 2019, 03:33 PM
This is an engineering quality meter. The results are accurate and repeatable. That's the benefit. I have one and it is the best tool I have for keeping my batteries in proper condition.
Oct 12, 2019, 03:50 PM
Thank you

Did you check the IR meter in iSDT or iCharger and found them not accurate?
Oct 12, 2019, 04:31 PM
Why would I need it in feeld for $50?
I can do checks at home with revolectrix chargers, doubt they are off by significant amount.
Last edited by AlexChrist; Oct 12, 2019 at 04:31 PM. Reason: there = they
Oct 12, 2019, 08:21 PM
Thread OP
Like many other things - including RC airplanes - the only way to justify owning them is - because you want that thing. Sure I use FMA chargers too, but with this meter, I don't have to hook the battery up to my charger and wait for it to calculate the IR. It's nearly instant and, at least to me, this meter is a quality gadget and a delight to use. And hey - you don't have to buy one! Live and let live.

Quick Reply