This thread is privately moderated by AlexanderCSD, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 09, 2019, 10:41 PM
Trader Rating: 31
Thread OP
$1,050.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
For Sale

Giant Roban AS350 eurocopter LA FIRE DEPT HELI

I purchased this scale roban eurocopter AS350 model for myself to enjoy as a show piece about 4 years ago. I never flew it because I really only wanted to enjoy the scale beauty of it. It will fly, and has been maintained by me. When I originally purchased it was slightly damaged by FED EX during the shipping process and I fiberglassed the damage to the nose. No crash damage.

Look at the photos closely to see what comes with it ... It has the FUTABA CGY 750 flybarless flight controller, castle creations esc, mock pilot, lighted dash, and other features that you will enjoy. It comes with the roban mechanics and it is flybarless. REQUIRES 2 6CELL (24V) LIPOS - 2 NEW BATTERIES ARE INCLUDED. ALSO COMES WITH MAIN BLADES AND TAIL ROTORS.

I'd like to get 1050.00 for it but no reasonable offer will be declined. It will be extremely expensive to ship so we may need to discuss how to get it to the buyer.

Please post any questions by private message and not posting on this site. I don't really get to go online to read and respond to post, but I do check my pm's regularly. I am willing to drive any reasonable distance to deliver it within a few hundred miles.

Thanks for looking and enjoying the photos.
Last edited by AlexanderCSD; Oct 10, 2019 at 06:31 PM. Reason: CORRECTIONS
to remove ads between posts
Oct 17, 2019, 08:26 AM
Trader Rating: 1
What size (cell & mah battery’s). I’m on vacation in th outer banks until Sunday. If we make a deal I can pick it up Sunday on my way home.

Quick Reply