This thread is privately moderated by Plane Crazee, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 09, 2019, 09:23 PM
Trader Rating: 63
Thread OP
$40.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

McCoy 60 nos needle valve

I had to find one of these needle valves about a year ago and my final price with shipping was substantially more than what Iím selling this one for. Mine was said to be a reproduction and this one is new in the package and never removed. The overall length is right at 2-1/4Ē. The part number is 1829 and coincides with the part number on the McCoy instruction sheet for the 60. It also looks like it would fit my 29 so itís possible one part number will service more than one size engine. The instruction sheet was found on the Internet using a Google search (ebay) and is not a paper copy.
Anyway I just thought it would be nice if I could get back a good chunk of the money I spent for the one I bought. Make sure this will fit your model because they came in different lengths! Some tether car bodies may need something longer or shorter. This one is the 2 1/4 inches long from end to end example. So if somebody can use it great, if not I can just keep it as a spare. Hopefully I will never need it. Part# 1829
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply