This thread is privately moderated by rsrguy3, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 09, 2019, 08:30 PM
Trader Rating: 49
Thread OP
$45.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Vintage COOL Circus Hobbies / JR Century VII tx&rx free shipping

Super sweet vintage heli/fixed setup, feels seriously substantial in the hands, not to mention the gimbal feel is primo! I wish my "modern" transmitters felt this good!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 10, 2019, 02:07 AM
Trader Rating: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsrguy3
Super sweet vintage heli/fixed setup, feels seriously substantial in the hands, not to mention the gimbal feel is primo! I wish my "modern" transmitters felt this good!
Would be great to see a clear and legible view of the TOP switch/control panel too.

Quick Reply