Oct 09, 2019, 07:54 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Looking for a used fc with osd and a broken tbs unify hv pro after apply voltage 5v

Hi guys, i´m in need of fc with osd, it can be a f3 with osd, i just started a low budget mid range build using a old qav 250 frame and my budget is low, about the vtx, looking for a unify hv pro that was damaged because applied voltage to 5v output, so i can buy it for cheap and i can repair it, hope some one have any of these parts that can be sold for cheap or giveaway for help me to this build
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply