This thread is privately moderated by Beast1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 09, 2019, 05:12 PM
Trader Rating: 12
Thread OP
$370.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Xicoy Digital Weight & Balance CG Meter Combo, with Angle Sensors

I'am selling a NEW IN BOX Xicoy Digital Weight & Balance CG Meter Combo, with Angle Sensors bought from Chief Aircraft 9/14/19. I have not unpacked it I just opened the box to take a picture so you know what you are getting. PAY PAL ONLY FREE SHIPPING in USA ONLY
NO I WILL NOT split up I also added a picture of the invoice that has everything you will receive.

Xicoy Digital Weight & Balance CG Meter Combo, with Angle Sensors
Download the Xicoy CG Meter Instruction Manual Here

Note: Chief Aircraft has the latest version of the Xicoy meter. The window for the main connector has been adjusted so the connector does not receive a measuring error due interference from the cover. Here is the description from Chief.

Features:
The included Xicoy digital angle sensors are an add-on to the CG machine
Perform balance on aircraft up to 50 kg / 110 lbs with correction weight calculation provided
Precise aircraft weight in LBS or Gram
Storage for up to 100 model memory and microSD slot (card not included)
Compact system easily fits in flight box for at-field adjustments
Works with Trike and Taildragger configurations
Includes high quality color touchscreen display, three precision load cells and wiring
5v-9v Battery Input (battery not included)
Resolution is 1 gr/ 0.03 oz
CG position precision 1 mm/ 0.05 in
The Xicoy Digital CG has finally introduced full scale CG technology into the model realm!. Balance any aircraft, regardless of size, with absolute precision and ease. This set of 3 sensors that can read and record your model throw on the CG machine central unit.

The Xicoy Digital CG system includes:
(3) High precision load cells with a resolution of one gram
Color touchscreen and wiring
(3) Angle Sensors
The Digital CG displays the aircraft total weight, current CG position and calculation of weight needed for CG correction. The unit will internally store the measurement data for up to 100 aircraft and provides a Micro SD slot for data backup and firmware upgrades.

Simply input aircraft dimensions, set a load cell under each wheel, Current CG location is displayed along with correction weight required.... Its that simple!
Last edited by Beast1; Oct 10, 2019 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Add picture and info
to remove ads between posts
Oct 11, 2019, 06:16 PM
Trader Rating: 7
How about $320.00 and I pay shipping
Oct 12, 2019, 11:39 AM
Trader Rating: 67
Not a Drone pilot
I'll take it at asking.
PM your payment terms.

James
Oct 12, 2019, 01:21 PM
OK $375.00 you ship. What is your PalPal address ?
Oct 12, 2019, 01:23 PM
OK $375.00 seller pays shipping. What is your PayPal address?

Quick Reply