This thread is privately moderated by Deserteagle, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 09, 2019, 12:05 PM
DumbThumbsFPV
Thread OP
Discussion

Official Fatshark Byte Frost Owners thread

I made this for owners of the new Fatshark Byte Frost HD system to cut down the DJI talk. This thread will be monitored by me to stay on topic and the other Fatshark thread is already full of DJI marketing. This thread is for owners who are testing the product and updates. Negativity is fine if you own the system but the product was sold as "beta" so keep that in mind.

Digital FPV Shootout - Bytefrost vs DJI (11 min 35 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Oct 09, 2019, 01:01 PM
Toycar racer
Nice! I'll be posting here once mine arrives!
Oct 09, 2019, 01:15 PM
DumbThumbsFPV
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbz619
Nice! I'll be posting here once mine arrives!
Cool, mine should be here tomorrow but it snowed 8 inches last night LOL
Oct 09, 2019, 04:01 PM
masterless samurai
It begins

[edit] I'll post here on RCG as much as I can but my build log is going to be over here https://intofpv.com/t-cometh-the-sto...ark-byte-frost
Last edited by the.ronin; Oct 09, 2019 at 04:29 PM.
Oct 09, 2019, 04:28 PM
Congratulations !!!! Let the fun begin !!!
Oct 09, 2019, 05:17 PM
masterless samurai
Thanks Snailmale I can't wait to get this in the air. My build will be a little tricky I'm trying to get it inside an Acrobrat.

I did notice that the camera mine came with was a Runcam cobranded HDZero camera not the grey one in the ads. So I take it the collabs have already been ongoing?

Oct 09, 2019, 05:57 PM
DumbThumbsFPV
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.ronin
It begins

[edit] I'll post here on RCG as much as I can but my build log is going to be over here https://intofpv.com/t-cometh-the-sto...ark-byte-frost
nice man!
Oct 09, 2019, 06:43 PM
Nice
Oct 09, 2019, 08:28 PM
Yay! Good to see more testing will be happening. Takes the pressure off me lol. Will keep an eye in here too, so much noise in the other thread and don't even start me on the DJI one. I have given up on that.
Oct 10, 2019, 01:28 AM
DumbThumbsFPV
Thread OP
Well I should have mine tomorrow but also I got a Transformer box coming because FS said it should work..
Oct 10, 2019, 08:37 AM
Mine "out for delivery". At work, quitting time now defined by Ring Door Cam alert!
Oct 10, 2019, 11:02 AM
Mine will be here tomorrow. Looking forward to testing it over the weekend.
Oct 10, 2019, 11:33 AM
DumbThumbsFPV
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by LannyT2
Mine will be here tomorrow. Looking forward to testing it over the weekend.
Mine is out for delivery and it's killing me to be at work....
Oct 10, 2019, 02:10 PM
masterless samurai
Got my build log updated. Someone who shall not be named swore I'd never be able to fit this in a 150 class.

https://intofpv.com/t-cometh-the-sto...ark-byte-frost
Oct 10, 2019, 03:01 PM
Team Crash
Is that a 3 " Acrobrat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.ronin
Got my build log updated. Someone who shall not be named swore I'd never be able to fit this in a 150 class.

https://intofpv.com/t-cometh-the-sto...ark-byte-frost

Quick Reply