This thread is privately moderated by drunnells2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 09, 2019, 10:28 AM
Trader Rating: 129
Thread OP
$165.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

DLE 55 side-exhaust gasoline engine with Pitts muffler.

DLE 55 side-exhaust gasoline engine with Pitts muffler.

Excellent, strong compression. Crankshaft and throttle turn smoothly and easily. Bearings feel good --- no roughness. No dings, scrapes, dents, or any other damage to indicate that the engine has ever been crashed. This is a nice engine and a good muffler. Includes the four-hole prop nut (see next-to-last photo). The electronics module looks fine from the outside, no damage, but I have not tested it so I have to sell the engine as-is. Does not include the standoffs. I got the engine when I bought an accumulation from a fellow who formerly owned a hobby shop.

Asking $165 delivered free in the U.S.
Last edited by drunnells2; Yesterday at 10:47 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply