This thread is privately moderated by nero1156, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 09, 2019, 08:44 AM
Trader Rating: 485
Thread OP
$240.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Sig anniversary cub 1/5 scale kit

SIG ANNIVERSARY CUB 1/5 SCALE KIT

https://sigmfg.com/collections/sig-k...cub-1-5-sc-kit

Up for sale is a new in box Sig J-3 Piper Cub kit. Kit is in perfect condition and includes Dubro 1/5 Cub wheels, NIP.

This is a great size aircraft to scale out with more detail. Plus transporting is a breeze, excellent electric candidate.

Laser-Cut Wood Parts For Accurate Fit and Fast Building
2-Piece Wing System and Functional Wing Struts
Crystal Clear Windsheild and Side Windows
Fiberglass CowlingWith “Eyebrow” Air Scoops
Molded Plastic Scale Dummy Engine
Functional Side Door and Window
Scale-Like Wire Landing Gear and Tail Wheel Assembly
Complete Decal Set Including Scale Instrument Panel
Detailed Rolled Plans
Photo-Illustrated Assembly Manual
Complete Hardware Pack
Scale Dubro Cub wheels
Sig 1/5 Cub kit $250 plus shipping
Dubro 1/5 Cub wheels $28
Total over $300

Yours for $240 with FREE shipping to the US.
Last edited by nero1156; Oct 10, 2019 at 03:52 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 10, 2019, 03:07 PM
Trader Rating: 30
I'd buy it but I already have one of these ...built and nearly ready to fly.
C'mon you guys. this is not a difficult kit to build and it looks even better with a scale engine from Top Notch Products. There are a few mods you can make that will improve moving and set up. I have a set of Robart scale landing gear on it.
This is the perfect size....not too big or too small. I also have the 1/4 scale version and frankly I'm not too enthused about building one that big.
Mine is powered by a Scorpion motor and 5S pack....had to dial down the throttle as it hit over 1KW...LOL!
Good luck with your sale.

Quick Reply