This thread is privately moderated by HyperHelis, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 09, 2019, 07:33 AM
Trader Rating: 232
Thread OP
$57.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Overland Crawler Camper/Trailer + four jack stands & tent & Jerry cans

3d printed Overland Crawler Camper/Trailer. I picked it up from the second owner that never did anything with it other than display it on a shelf. The same thing that I did with it. I did have plans to paint it up and install a blue tooth speaker and use it for music along the trail but I have too many other projects going on. Has full bearings installed so it rolls smoothly. It did not come with wheels and tires but I added a pair of Slash wheels to it that I had laying around(12mm hexes). It has leaf springs that are actually pretty neat. I put a piece of foam over the axle to give it some spring but putting an actual set of mini springs over it would really bring it to life. Also has a spot for led's in the tail lights. Has a heavy duty ball link screwed on for the hitch so a pintle style hitch will work fine. Plenty of room on this thing for imagination! It will be packed and shipped safely.

I also have two small imitation lights that screw on the side.

(4) jack stands and green tent included. I don't need them. Tent will need poles.

$57.00 shipped with tracking

Paypal
Last edited by HyperHelis; Oct 11, 2019 at 10:03 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply