This thread is privately moderated by Niko11, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 08, 2019, 08:57 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$500.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Arrma Kraton v4

Up for sale is the newest arrma kraton version. It comes complete with the following upgrades:

- savox sw1210 digital servo

- hot racing front chassis brace

- hot racing rear chassis brace

- hot racing servo mount

- hot racing front shock tower

- hot racing rear shock tower

- Lower Rear Suspension Arm Mount

- RPM arms all around upper & lower

- Upgraded oil in center diff (100k)

- upgraded oil in front diff (30k)

- upgraded oil in rear diff ( 60k)

- upgraded oil in all shocks (90wt)

- chassis sticker for protection

- new motor fan installed (not shown in pictures)

- new red dusty motors dust shroud installed (not in pics)

- TBR front and rear bumpers

- dboots gopherhead tires

This truck is virtually unbreakable. I used it a total of 6 times (short runs). All you will need is a TX, RX, batteries and a charger. It is 100% ready to run other than that. A lot of money and time went into upgrading this thing. It is a true beast. The body is in excellent condition. No transmitter, receiver, batteries, or charger. Will also come with the original box.

Also interested in trades of 4x4 trucks of equal value. Tekno mt410, serpent truggy, let me know what you have.

Same as traxxas erevo XMAXX udr Tekno losi arrma outcast talion hpi team associated tamiya RC car truck truggy slash
to remove ads between posts
Oct 10, 2019, 06:27 AM
Trader Rating: 4
I've got a Losi Muggy (electric conversion) with a ton of upgrades I was going to sell/trade. It's currently a roller, but here's the build thread. Also have extra shocks and parts to go along with it: http://thercgarage.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=662

Quick Reply