View Poll Results: Is there any interest here in seeing an attempt to build a SR motors in our sizes
Yes there is interest 2 100.00%
No there is no interest 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Oct 08, 2019, 03:15 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Discussion

Srm

The switched reluctance machine is very technologically demanding in terms of
design, modelling, and control, the evolution of SRM technology has been limited until these
demands were adequately addressed. Furthermore, the progression of other motor
technologies such as the IM and PMSM have not been as limited by the state of other
technologies.

The absence of PM material, copper/or Al in the rotor greatly reduces the requirement of
mechanical retention needed to counteract centrifugal and tangential forces. This causes the
SRM to be especially well suited for rugged applications or high-speed applications wherein
high power density is desired. As there are no conductors in the rotor, only a low amount of
heat is generated therein, and most of the heat is generated in the stator, which is easily
accessible in regards to thermal management.
They can inherently operate with constant power range. The serial design and simulation
results show that the speed ratio 6-8. This long constant power range makes the SRM highly
favourable for vehicle traction application. However, high speed operation may cause high
mechanical losses due to aerodynamics drag and viscosity losses.

Name: a11896079-136-pmfsm1.png
Views: 11
Size: 109.3 KB
Description:

No machine including the pmsm has more torque density than the hybid reluctance switching cousin the PMFSM so for max torque of all motors you will all visit him!
Last edited by H-1 (1boho); Oct 08, 2019 at 03:48 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 08, 2019, 04:04 PM

if a motor has a true sine back emf wouldn't it have to have magnets and teeth shaped for that goal and generally have smaller teeth and magnets than produced by a trap wave? more tooth and magnet width seems to quickly jump the back emf making the trap shape as apposed to slowly ramping, making it seem bldc would have higher torque density possible if fed an ideal trap wave.
Oct 08, 2019, 04:07 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Nope! The design you see is tested to its exact dimensions and works just like it should. 4 get about it it isnt for you. As you can see >20mn at 3kW over an entire speed range of approximately 0 to 1250 or so rpm. You see no pm in the EXTERNAL rotor. SR machines dont produces a sinus BEMF big guy.
Last edited by H-1 (1boho); Oct 08, 2019 at 05:23 PM.
Oct 08, 2019, 04:10 PM
I see nothing searching the web for pmfsm motor anywhere. I thought it was a misprint and meaning pmsm. good bye again.
Oct 08, 2019, 04:13 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
We already have the iron drop for the core . My ME friend that holds 11 patents sent it long ago. We're working with Dr. Kanelis to drive the machine properly.

Bye
Last edited by H-1 (1boho); Oct 08, 2019 at 04:26 PM.
Oct 08, 2019, 04:14 PM
bye bye.. till you say it again.
Oct 08, 2019, 04:27 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Machen Sie sich keine Gedanken. Was für eine Schande dass Sie sich nicht in den richtigen Kriesen bewegen um diese Papiere zu finden. Ich werde ihre nächste Frage bezuglich einer Battery nicht bearworten.

Ihre Ansichten sind Radikal, Ich lasse mich damit nicht ein.
Last edited by H-1 (1boho); Oct 08, 2019 at 09:09 PM.
Oct 10, 2019, 11:13 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
I would definitely like to see it. And any that have already been done.

Dies umfasst Schrittmotoren sowie Voll- und Halbbrückenantriebe.
Last edited by H-1 (1boho); Oct 10, 2019 at 07:52 PM.

Quick Reply