This thread is privately moderated by TheWoz, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 08, 2019, 12:43 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP
$60.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Losi XXXnt . nitro stadium truck Used

Losi XXXnt with engine and steering servo. Missing body but truck is in good shape. Will need to clean up a bit, engine has a great compression. I have not started the engine as I got this truck in a trade and I usually play with electric. This is a nitro stadium truck and will need to be cleaned but will make a nice retro Nitro stadium truck for nostalgic racing or bashing. I accept paypal and other forms of safe Payment. Please ask if there are any questions.
Thanks so much for looking at my ad.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply