This thread is privately moderated by Virgle, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 07, 2019, 03:08 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Thread OP
$1,300.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Tamiya Knight Hauler and trailer with extras!

Hello and thanks for looking, I have a Tamiya Knight Hauler and trailer up for grabs, Its loaded, It has the sound, lights, new shocks and the upgraded rims.
The trailer has the automatic legs and light kit. It will come with the controller and battery and all the little odds and ends. This truck has over $2000 into it, I'm asking 1300 or best offer
Please ask questions and I will try to answer them the best I can, I can post more pictures if needed. I will do local pick up and will ship but buyer will pay for shipping and boxing. But I'm flexible so hit me up and lets see if we can make a deal
Last edited by Virgle; Yesterday at 11:56 AM. Reason: More pictures
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply