This thread is privately moderated by subsinker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 07, 2019, 02:47 PM
Trader Rating: 20
Thread OP
$350.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Aquacraft Fireboat "Baltimore City Mar1ine"

Hi,
You are looking at an Aquacraft Fireboat. I purchased this boat and not satisfied with the generic look of it decided to add my scale touches to it. I started by adding chines to the hull, painting the hull red over black, adding rubber bumper material all around. Then I added scale touches such as the Zodiac, the diver, the grip tread around the decks, painted the stack. I also added the float bumpers on the craft. Finally, I bore out the monitor slightly to improve water flow and then ballasted the boat to the waterline with lead shot and resin. Then set it on a shelf. Other than being ballasted in my test tank the boat has never seen water. So, I am offering it up for sale. It comes complete with radio, manuals, stand and battery. Everything you need except charger. Here is a link to the boat: https://www.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...01p?I=AQUB5701

Again, the boat is brand new, never seen water. No, I don't know what it cost to ship and won't until I have a firm commitment to buy. I will take cash (pickup only) check, money order. Delivery within a reasonable distance can be arranged for extra.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 07, 2019, 04:23 PM
Trader Rating: 75
Nice job there.
Oct 11, 2019, 06:33 PM
Trader Rating: 83
Second on the nice job, wish I was closer.
Oct 13, 2019, 09:08 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Love the dinghy. Where did you find that.
Jim

Quick Reply