This thread is privately moderated by r/cjunkie, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 06, 2019, 08:55 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Central Florida
Thread OP
$500.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

American Enterprise

Posting for fellow club member. Nice build and runs excellent. 2 speed controls on (4) 12 volt motors. This boat has two working radars and working lights. Has working wind vane and anemometer. It has a circulating water pump that discharges thru the side of hull. If it's electrical it's controlled by the included 6 channel Tactic Radio. I have seen this boat run and it moves out great on two motors, Kick in the second two and it really gets down to business. $500 ( O.B.O.) Also comes with stand and carry handle

Contact [email protected]
All negotiations will be handle through Fred at this address i am only the poster. Should you prefer to call him pm me for his cell #.G
Last edited by r/cjunkie; Oct 14, 2019 at 05:51 PM. Reason: added item
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply