This thread is privately moderated by chyorn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 03, 2019, 11:35 AM
Trader Rating: 302
Adam Stallcup
Thread OP
For Sale

Huge custom built 94 in tall sailboat

I got this from a local gentleman that has built several small two to three person sailboats and his day. He built this as a fun little project. I have a description of it that says he spent $3,000 and 3500 hours over a few years to build it. It is absolutely beautiful and in perfect shape. Not a scratch or a blemish on it. I have pictures of it sailing. I have never sailed it before because I don't know how to sell a sailboat nor do I know how to put them together. The cells all appeared to be in great shape. They are a little wrinkled but otherwise in good condition. The name of the boat is in one of the pictures.

I need to double-check with Greyhound but I think I could build a small crate to put it in and ship it to you. I would also consider driving a couple of hours to meet somebody somewhere in the middle. I live in Bolivar Missouri.

1000 obo
Latest blog entry: My new toy
to remove ads between posts
Oct 03, 2019, 05:28 PM
Trader Rating: 5

Custom ssilboat

May I ask:

Length of the boat

Is the keel removable

The boat is located in Missouri or Montana?
Oct 03, 2019, 06:14 PM
Trader Rating: 302
Adam Stallcup
Thread OP
The dimensions are in one of the pictures. It's somewhere between 62 and 68 in long if I remember correctly. And then it's has 17 in wide and with the rudder is 19 in tall. The rudder is solid.

I live in Bolivar Missouri.
Latest blog entry: My new toy

Quick Reply