This thread is privately moderated by meriahsdaddy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 03, 2019, 08:50 AM
Trader Rating: 3
Thread OP
$85.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Horizon Hobby ECX 1/10th Boost 2WD RC Buggy w/ Spektrum TX/RX

Includes a Spektrum transmitter and receiver, stock esc and 20T brushed motor. Also includes manual and some parts that I believe can be used to adjust the shocks.

I received this car as part of an RC lot. Here is what I know:
  • Its physical condition appears almost brand new. It doesn't look like it has ever been driven outside if at all.
  • The esc does not have a battery connector. Add the connector of your choice. See pictures.
  • The motor, receiver, and transmitter have been tested and work fine. I was unable to test the esc due to lack of a connector.
  • There is a small hole that has been cut into the pinion gear cover. (See picture).
  • The pinion and spur gears are in great shape.
  • No batteries are included.
Sold as is. Thanks for looking!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply