Thread Tools
Oct 03, 2019, 05:21 PM
I'd rather be flying!
turboparker's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by brushless55
this looks good.
wonder how it will do on a grass runway....
Looks and sounds DAMN good!

I'm thinking she'll be fine on a well-mowed grass strip - given the oleo-strut nose-gear & functional trailing-link mains....

That said - as is usually the case at this size-range with scale wheels that are fairly small, things will likely get dicey on a grass strip with medium to longish length grass....

Joel
Latest blog entry: RealFlight 9
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 03, 2019, 05:29 PM
Fly and let Fly!
Cocg's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredmdbud
Examples:
SebArt MiG-29, made by Freewing
E-Flite Super Hornet, made by ROC/FMS

Chances are if it was made to HH’s specifications, inputs, and funding from the start, it will be a HH exclusive, just like the SebArt, which was only available from authorized distributors.
Yes sir... Operative word .. "made by" .! I get it always did..
.. In conjunction with.. I have many and respect FMS and will get more but I also respect EFlite and their sponsorship funding, initiative participation and It is an EFlite"!!
I would wgaer everyone at Horizon Hobby would call it an EFlite too.!
Oct 03, 2019, 05:37 PM
Registered User
mshagg2's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboparker
That said - as is usually the case at this size-range with scale wheels that are fairly small, things will likely get dicey on a grass strip with medium to longish length grass....

Joel
Lol yes, or if there's morning dew on the ground, you might end up with the fastest, best looking drag car on the strip.
Oct 03, 2019, 06:18 PM
Plane crazy
Tartago's Avatar
Beautiful!

But, gee, this guys got out of ideas...
Oct 03, 2019, 07:20 PM
No Guts, No Glory!
HuffDaddy's Avatar
dang it! just when I swore I'd hold off buying any new planes for awhile (have a few dozen)...then this happens
Oct 03, 2019, 07:57 PM
Registered User
Bizjets's Avatar
I don’t care if Walmart made the airplane for e-flite lol. The plane looks amazing and I can’t wait to get one!!
Oct 03, 2019, 08:04 PM
Registered User
fredmdbud's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocg
Yes sir... Operative word .. "made by" .! I get it always did..
.. In conjunction with.. I have many and respect FMS and will get more but I also respect EFlite and their sponsorship funding, initiative participation and It is an EFlite"!!
I would wgaer everyone at Horizon Hobby would call it an EFlite too.!
In the case of the Super Hornet, it is simply a rebadge - even the manual at the HH website calls it out, "ROC/Hobby" with FMSMODEL.COM at the bottom .

Though I heard that nowawayds ROC Hobby and FMS are one and the same.

https://www.horizonhobby.com/pdf/FMM102P-Manual-EN.pdf

It would be telling to look under the hood/foam and see how many FMS parts are in it
Last edited by fredmdbud; Oct 03, 2019 at 08:10 PM.
Oct 03, 2019, 08:08 PM
MMAC Brian. K
Rcfiddy1's Avatar
Me like. Me want.
Oct 03, 2019, 08:24 PM
Registered User
I'm not typically a foam edf guy, but I do like an F18, and that is really sounding sweet. Wonder if Mr. Light burner has an afterburner light kit in the works.
Oct 03, 2019, 09:23 PM
Registered User
mshagg2's Avatar
Aren't these just different brands of the same company?
Oct 03, 2019, 09:26 PM
Fly and let Fly!
Cocg's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouseclub
CoCG -- You know how dumb you are, Its made by FMS for Eflite whos been making most if not all the resent foamies.
Is that really how you are starting out Mr. 1 post? Did you not read what I wrote just prior? What an introduction Micky Mouse.. You really set the tone for who you really are..
Oct 03, 2019, 09:38 PM
RC Addict
Can someone kindly remind me how to ignore?
Oct 03, 2019, 09:45 PM
Acft Attn Deficit Disorder
Cubcrazy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocg
Is that really how you are starting out Mr. 1 post? Did you not read what I wrote just prior? What an introduction Micky Mouse.. You really set the tone for who you really are..
That is Mikey. Famous RCG troll. He has been banned from several FB pages and multiple times here on RCG. His account will be shut down soon enough. (of course he will make another one eventually) Sad...
Latest blog entry: From the CC Paint Shop
Oct 03, 2019, 09:48 PM
Fly and let Fly!
Cocg's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubcrazy
That is Mikey. Famous RCG troll. He has been banned from several FB pages and multiple times here on RCG. His account will be shut down soon enough. (of course he will make another one eventually) Sad...
I did inquire to the moderators if it was Mikey nothing better to do no life..
Oct 03, 2019, 10:03 PM
I'd rather be flying!
turboparker's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshagg2
Lol yes, or if there's morning dew on the ground, you might end up with the fastest, best looking drag car on the strip.
LOL! That's when those seriously low-sag packs come in handy!

Joel
Latest blog entry: RealFlight 9


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product E-Flite Timber 1.5m BNF Basic/PNP Mattfly Electric Plane Talk 17147 Today 01:50 PM
New Product The NEW E-flite F-4 Phantom II 80mm EDF BNF Basic/PNP Jason M Foamy EDFs 1355 Today 11:36 AM
New Product E-flite F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF BNF Basic/PNP Jason M Foamy EDFs 339 Yesterday 10:31 PM
News E-flite F-4 Phantom II 80mm EDF BNF Basic Jason Cole Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 35 Sep 11, 2019 11:50 AM