This thread is privately moderated by Nytro97, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 02, 2019, 06:52 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Thread OP
$279.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

1/10 TENACITY-T 4WD Truggy with extras RTR

Selling my Losi Tenacity-T Truggy with extras. It has the Losi upgraded aluminum shocks and a motor cooling fan. Don't really need the cooling fan with the 2S battery, the motor gets slightly warm. It will be more beneficial with a 3S battery. Includes a 2s 5000 50C Gens Ace battery (the only battery that has been in the truck) I have already checked all the differentials, all have four spur gears, are shimmed correctly and are filled with diff fluid. (did it before it was run) The body I have reinforced the underside with shoe glue and tape for reinforcement.
This truck has never been wrecked ,Jumped or had any parts replaced (other than upgrades). It has basically only seen grass Has only been run four times. It just sits around because I run my 3XL-E and I have a hard time getting a chance to run that one.

This truck I think it has a perfect power to weight ratio and I am truly impressed on how well it handles. I bought this truck new and am the original owner.
If you have any questions please ask. Shipping to lower 48 states
to remove ads between posts
Oct 02, 2019, 07:04 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Thread OP
For some reason the picks of the hard case battery did not show....

Quick Reply