Oct 02, 2019, 03:21 PM
Watch This!
Thread OP
Discussion

Looking for a new home for my OS .10

I am trying to source a kit for my elderly OS .10.

- I am looking for good slow speed performance and small field capability along with mild acrobatics.
- Simple build and low cost is a plus.

Something like the Chea-Pass stick, or?

Thanks,

-Dave
to remove ads between posts
Oct 02, 2019, 04:21 PM
A man with too many toys
I have my OS .10 on a SIG/Herr Cloud Ranger. It's a very high quality laser cut kit. Easy and fast to build. You can build with or without ailerons. When I fly off grass I take the landing gear off and hand launch. Perfect for my back yard grass strip.

SIG manufacturers and sells the kits - you may be able to find them at a local dealer at a lower price.
https://sigmfg.com/collections/herr-...r-cloud-ranger
Oct 02, 2019, 04:25 PM
A man with too many toys
One currently on ebay auction now at $21.00.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-In-Box-...4AAOSw-qldkJsN
Oct 08, 2019, 06:57 AM
I had a cox scorpion with a os 10 on it and it was a blast. hard to find but occasionally one shows up in the classified
Oct 08, 2019, 10:04 AM
If you're talking about the old pre-FSR model, it was very light and would work in a lot of old 1/2A designs like the L'il Esquire, L'il Trisquire, Schoolmaster and many others. They could fly slow and do mild aerobatics for sure. There are short kits available for most of them, plans available on Outerzone.
Oct 08, 2019, 03:18 PM

Short Kits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Wave
I am trying to source a kit for my elderly OS .10.

- I am looking for good slow speed performance and small field capability along with mild acrobatics.
- Simple build and low cost is a plus.

Something like the Chea-Pass stick, or?

Thanks,

-Dave
Search for "Kanata Aircraft Models" on F*cebook for a list of short kits. There might be something there that you like.

Mark.
Oct 08, 2019, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Winstanley
Search for "Kanata Aircraft Models" on F*cebook for a list of short kits. There might be something there that you like.

Mark.
What he said. Just to add a note, his kits are cnc routed, not lasered. I like that.

Quick Reply