Oct 01, 2019, 09:12 PM
Thread OP
Question

Clear Blog entries

How can I clear Blog entries? I deleted the thread contents long ago but the thread titles still persist. It's old stuff and no longer relevant.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 01, 2019, 10:40 PM
RCG Admin
They can only be edited. You can’t delete them. You can edit the titles if needed by using the Advanced Editor.
Oct 03, 2019, 08:56 PM
Thread OP
OK, how to I find the advanced editor to change these blog titles? Once they are deleted I don't see how they can be edited.
Oct 03, 2019, 09:22 PM
RCG Admin
If the edit button is not on the post, then it can’t be edited. If it is there, you can click the edit button and then click the Go Advanced button under the text box to get to the Advanced Editor.
Oct 03, 2019, 09:38 PM
Thread OP
No edit button. And in my attempt to change the title of a deleted post I undeleted it, changed the title and then deleted it again. That added an additional blog post I can't change. It's annoying, what's the reasoning behind not being able to simply remove the post altogether?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Cole
If the edit button is not on the post, then it can’t be edited. If it is there, you can click the edit button and then click the Go Advanced button under the text box to get to the Advanced Editor.
Oct 04, 2019, 06:38 AM
RCG Admin
It’s just a policy decision to not delete content. One alternative is to have a moderator move it to the Bit Bucket. If the report button is there, you can hit that and request the move.
Oct 04, 2019, 07:16 AM
Thread OP
I don't see a report button...

Quote:
It’s just a policy decision to not delete content. One alternative is to have a moderator move it to the Bit Bucket. If the report button is there, you can hit that and request the move.
Oct 04, 2019, 08:54 AM
RCG Admin
Send me some links and I’ll see what I can do.
Oct 04, 2019, 08:59 AM
Thread OP
OK, thanks. Here is a link to the blog. As you can see I have deleted the contents and have no plan to ever un-delete them so just wanting to make them all go away.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=543565

Quote:
Send me some links and I’ll see what I can do.
Oct 04, 2019, 11:20 AM
RCG Admin
Ok. Got them moved.
Oct 04, 2019, 03:03 PM
Thread OP
Thanks very much!

Quote:
Ok. Got them moved.

Quick Reply