Jan 18, 2020, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Smith
Where you at? Please finish your registration with location & other info.
Yes it appears to be extremely popular model. Some of the mods & graphics done that I have seen in the thread are very impressive. Callie can do wonders, I sent her this photo said I wanted it in yellow and here it is.
I will watch this to see what else you guys come up with.
My runway is too short for it, even with the Corsair it gets small quick.

Ken
The yellow paint looks amazing !! Would you mind if I asked what brand & shade that yellow is ??? I'm trying to do a Spirit Airlines on the AL37 and simply can not find this shade on planet earth ! This is the exact shade I'm looking high and low for.
Thank you .... RC Flyby
to remove ads between posts
Jan 19, 2020, 11:28 AM
Did the vertical tail lights last night, was an easy mod and looks great.
Last edited by avanti127; Jan 20, 2020 at 07:13 AM.
Jan 19, 2020, 08:18 PM
Finally got my wings done.
Jan 19, 2020, 08:51 PM
Where did that tree come from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Flyin
Looking great!
Jan 19, 2020, 09:14 PM
Fly and let Fly!
Quote:
Hey..! Looks great..!
When I was doing my FedEx... I found that often the expense to put into the wing exit directions was not of necessary expense to apply..... Cool and all but just commenting.. Left mine off because...
Jan 19, 2020, 10:13 PM
I kind of liked the look with a little extra detail. And with my flying and landings thought it would help the crew in case of an emergency!
Waiting on a couple of decals from Callie and need to clean up the wiring a bit. Did move the control box rearward a little to gain a little more slack on the ribbon cables. Need to check the balance and it should be ready to go!
Jan 19, 2020, 10:32 PM
TwinFan

Business Jet Next Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stp43
I'm with ya on the Business Jet !! One would think that should be the next move ! I also remember all the griping about this airliner !! 😂 Look at them now 😂
I would love to see a large Business Jet. The larger the better! I hope Alpha is listening in..

Don
Jan 19, 2020, 10:47 PM
Fly and let Fly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkurtzid
I would love to see a large Business Jet. The larger the better! I hope Alpha is listening in..

Don
Agreed..!! Yes..!!
Jan 19, 2020, 10:48 PM
Fly and let Fly!
Quote:
I kind of liked the look with a little extra detail. And with my flying and landings thought it would help the crew in case of an emergency!
Waiting on a couple of decals from Callie and need to clean up the wiring a bit. Did move the control box rearward a little to gain a little more slack on the ribbon cables. Need to check the balance and it should be ready to go!
Can the crew get through the cargo?
Jan 19, 2020, 10:58 PM
Finally finished. Maiden vid hopefully soon. NY weather isn't so good right now.
Jan 19, 2020, 11:08 PM
Fly and let Fly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost Lee
Finally finished. Maiden vid hopefully soon. NY weather isn't so good right now.
No grey fuse? Ohhwww...
Jan 20, 2020, 07:24 AM
It's a grey with a hint of light blue. Every pic I see of American airlines looks that way to me.
Jan 20, 2020, 11:03 AM
Fly and let Fly!
Quote:
It's a grey with a hint of light blue. Every pic I see of American airlines looks that way to me.
Lighting optically abusing my eyes I suppose..
Jan 20, 2020, 02:17 PM
Mach One
Quote:
Looks like Callie's measurements for the rear door is off by an inch or so? Or did you have a hard time installing vinyl decals around the curvature of the fuselage? I had a real hard time with my graphics for the tail on my WR 737 - Southwest Airlines.
Latest blog entry: ESC and BEC Steup
Jan 20, 2020, 03:02 PM
It looks like he missed the bump locations for the door. I can see them in the photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain MoMo
Looks like Callie's measurements for the rear door is off by an inch or so? Or did you have a hard time installing vinyl decals around the curvature of the fuselage? I had a real hard time with my graphics for the tail on my WR 737 - Southwest Airlines.

Quick Reply