NashBro 2019 - 16 Years!

Here are some photos from the NashBro event held in Leipersfork, TN!

Splash

NashBro - 16th Year

I'm back in air conditioning!! Holy smokes was it hot!!! I brought my Laine's Planes Norman aka "the Cow" out because it's the silliest looking plane I own and ended up flying it the most because it's the only one that would still fly by the last day...and it looked super cool at night! I have been going to events for a long time and I know the time, effort and money it takes to commit to stop your life and go somewhere. I truly appreciate each one of you that decided to spend some time with us in Leipersfork. The thing I heard over and over was almost exactly the same, "if you keep having Nashbro, I will keep coming. I love it." As Bryce and I were doing the final golf cart cruise sweeping the entire field we both also came to the conclusion that we will just keep on going!

We were all excited to have our first ever event sponsor this year - Zap/Robart. We had their banners on our mainline and when you signed up at my table you got your very own bag of Zap glue and special Pro Bro coupon. Pretty swanky. The Bros were impressed that Mike, from Robart, took the time to call me and set the whole thing up. Supporting the hobby is what it's all about and the Pro Bros need Zap CA like a fish needs water!!

Big thanks to Bryce and Liz for all the mowing, the porta-johns, and be our local liaisons. Mike taking over the music duties is always icing on the Nashbro cake. The AMA was well represented and Randy's wife made real paella that was great!

The SEMNET crew took care of me all weekend and provided beverages, genny power and a cool place to land. I also was happy to show them the truck I have been planning on for the 10 years or so!!

It's always great to see my RC brothers and meet new ones. We made Bryce the "Breakout Pro Bro of the Year" since he finished and flew the Mojo he has been working on for around 5 years, BUT if we based it on hardcore flying then Vince has to hold that honor. He was doing it right on a full-time basis!!

Life is short and you got to reach out there and grab it! See y'all next year!!!!

Quick Reply