This thread is privately moderated by PittSpecial, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 29, 2019, 01:42 PM
Right Rudder
Thread OP
Discussion

E-Flite Carbon T-28 Trojan

Okay good people,

First off, this has ZERO to do with the Re-Release of this same model by Horrizon / E-Flite a few weeks ago!

Besides Rocketsled666 who I know is going to say NOT to install any more additional items to make the Retracts work better because one is adding more stuff to fail (failure points), I am wondering what the REST of you OUT there have experienced with these Electric Retracts by E-Flite?

WHY?

Because at the start of initial activation of my Model the Main Retracts will NOT come DOWN so, I can taxi this large & heavy model. Yes, I store this model with GEAR-UP. I would have to disconnect the NOSE Wheel Retract in order to get the MAINS DOWN and then, Disconnect the MAINS and reconnect the NOSE retract so, ALL gears would be in the GEAR-DOWN position.

Not only is this a Hassle but, unnerving from a stand point of flying this model and placing the Retracts in GEAR-UP position as I am NOT certain if they will come back down????

I have the NOSE Retract and the Mains in a Y-Connector and the Output plug towards the Receiver so, NO separate Battery configuration as of yet.

My QUESTION "IS" does anyone have experienced this issue and if so, how did you solve it?

A Video that I recorded today but, as you can see ALL Operated like it should!

TIA!

E-Flite Carbon T-28 Trojan 78-inch wing span RC Airplane Model Retracts (2 min 49 sec)
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply