Sep 29, 2019, 03:23 AM
Northampton UK
Thread OP
Discussion

Bind to ai6b but no stock outputs

The radio was all working fine for some time and switched on for a flight and no stick response, remove receiver from quad to do independent test with power to receiver and servo plugged in and done another successful bind and no respond from any of the stick inputs, I have radio set PPM On,.,
Anyone with ideas, I've, also tried with new receiver.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 29, 2019, 04:15 AM
Beach Bum
Which radio are you using? I only ask because the menus and options are different.
For the receiver you mention, my FS-i6x radio uses PWM signal, not PPM. Also make sure that AFHDS 2 is enabled.
Sep 29, 2019, 05:26 AM
Northampton UK
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve FliesLow
Which radio are you using? I only ask because the menus and options are different.
For the receiver you mention, my FS-i6x radio uses PWM signal, not PPM. Also make sure that AFHDS 2 is enabled.
It's FS i6 radio and receiver FS ia6b, I have the AFHD2 on PPM on.
Oct 05, 2019, 11:29 AM
Northampton UK
Thread OP
Just got another TX to test and done the bind but still no signal to the servo, can't understand what I'm doing wrong, powering the receiver with bec in PPM port and no matter which aux channel I use for the servo just doesn't work.
Two TX's and two receivers all bind but no channel signals to servo very strange.

Quick Reply