This thread is privately moderated by y.takahashi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 20, 2019, 09:34 PM
Thread OP
Gallery

Jetfoil “Ai” launched

Tokai Kisen produced and launched a radio-controlled model of the “Ai” jet ship operating between Tokyo Takeshiba and Izu 7 Islands.
The hull design is the late Uncle Tris, Ryohei Yanagihara.
I have produced three of his design works, “Rainbow”, “Friend” and “Daisen”. In all cases, the paint masking work was difficult due to the unusual pattern design. This “love” also has a heart-shaped design,
The curve masking took time to reproduce. Even so, the pink color of this hull is the first color in my ship's coloring and I feel a culture shock.
RCジェット船「愛」就航 RC Jetfoil Love Launch (4 min 6 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Sep 21, 2019, 09:20 AM
Southwest VA, USA
Very nice, Takahashi !

Quick Reply