Epic Cinematic Drone Video Chasing Helix Roller Coaster

Racing Drones are becoming useful for more than just screaming around a race track. As camera technology has improved, it's really opened up a new segment of cinematic flying that hasn't been possible before.

Splash

Check out this Video!

Racing Drones are becoming useful for more than just screaming around a race track. As camera technology has improved, it's really opened up a new segment of cinematic flying that hasn't been possible before. This video is a perfect example. The drone pilot chases a roller coaster (with full permissions) and pulls off an amazing looking shot of nearly the whole ride. This is something that just isn't possible with a normal filming drone like a DJI Mavic or Inspire 2.

There are plenty of other videos showing this cinematic flying style thanks to the stabilization mode on the latest GoPro cameras. I fully expect to see these used more in productions of TV commercials, sporting events and likely even feature films. Check out video below to see what I'm talking about.

Drone Setup:

• Prototype frame
  • Diatone mamba stack
  • T-motor f40pro 2400kv popo
  • Tattu R-line 1800 4s battery
  • Foxeer falkor fpv cam
  • TBS unify pro HV
  • TBS crossfire nano, T antenna
  • Foxeer lollipop 3 vtx antenna
  • GoPro hero 6&7 black
  • Fatshark HD3 goggles with immersion rc rapidfire module and VAS 3-turn helical antennas.
  • Frsky QX7 with crossfire

Sep 20, 2019, 09:17 AM
www.gunnphotoservices.com
Pilots and aircraft have come a long way in a few short years. Amazing piloting skills.
Latest blog entry: www.gunnphotoservices.com
Sep 20, 2019, 09:22 AM
BMFA 190658
Just watched this and must say I too am impressed!

When I saw the heading I though it would just be a DJI or similar filming from afar.
How wrong was I

Great little teaser!!!
Sep 20, 2019, 10:53 AM
That was cool... I can't help but think of the Sully movie: "Please ask the pilot how many practice runs they had"
Sep 22, 2019, 08:32 PM
That was sensational!

Quick Reply