Sep 19, 2019, 04:22 PM
Thread OP
Help!

Kyosho Rb6 Suspension Brace Question

Iím looking to upgrade the suspension brace on this rb6, the part number for the aluminum upgrade is umw723 which is a Type B 25/30.

My question is they make a umw727 which fits the sc6,rt6 but doesnít say it fits rb6 does anyone know if this will work with rb6? The only reason I ask is I can get the 727 cheaper.

The 727 is type A 25/30

Thanks For Any Help!!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 20, 2019, 09:51 AM
Did I make the A Main?
I'm not a Kyosho expert, so just taking a guess here, but I would play it safe and cross reference part numbers in the manual between the RB6 and SC6... if they are in fact the same number, then chances are you will be good to go, but I suspect that the SC6 tower might be taller and have longer shocks as well... more than likely you probably will need to buy the more expensive part.
Sep 20, 2019, 09:57 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_delong
I'm not a Kyosho expert, so just taking a guess here, but I would play it safe and cross reference part numbers in the manual between the RB6 and SC6... if they are in fact the same number, then chances are you will be good to go, but I suspect that the SC6 tower might be taller and have longer shocks as well... more than likely you probably will need to buy the more expensive part.

Ok, Thanks For Reply
Oct 12, 2019, 01:15 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
I compared the pictures side by side and the 727 must be wider, look at the distance between the screw holes and the thicker part where the hinge pin goes through. Also, the part is 1g heavier, but doesn't look thicker, so that must be due to the extra width.

So I think the chances on 723 and 727 being interchangeable, are about zero.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Oct 12, 2019, 01:17 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
I compared the pictures side by side and the 727 must be wider, look at the distance between the screw holes and the thicker part where the hinge pin goes through. Also, the part is 1g heavier, but doesn't look thicker, so that must be due to the extra width.

So I think the chances on 723 and 727 being interchangeable, are about zero.

Thanks For Reply........

Quick Reply