This thread is privately moderated by bipeman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 19, 2019, 01:53 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Thread OP
$575.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Byron Ryan STA almost NIB

I have had this kit since the 80's and it has been stored indoors under climate control since then. This is the Deluxe kit with the motor mount. Outer box is well aged but contents are perfect. Some work has been done on the landing gear but otherwise it's as it came from Byron. Foam cores are in good shape with no dings,

I will be adding a lot of bubble wrap inside to secure things for shipping.

Asking price includes shipping CONUS. Happy for you to pick it up -- deduct $75.

NO PAYPAL!!

I can send you a payment request through Google Pay. (preferred - easy for you and no fees for me)
Personal check OK with time to clear. US Post Office Money order also OK.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 20, 2019, 12:38 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Sent a pm. Thx
Sep 21, 2019, 10:30 AM
Trader Rating: 8
Thread OP
Sold pending funds.

Quick Reply