Sep 19, 2019, 05:10 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Servo Recommendations

all,

I'm building my first large gas powered plane a Bridi Big Bee (101 inch wings) with Quadra 42 cc for power. I'm at the point where i need to select servos, 2X alerions, 2X flaps, 1X rudder and 2X elevator, I'm using a Futaba T6J radio plus a rccsky servo power box. what would be a good Futaba servo to use in this application?

Many thanks,

Bob
to remove ads between posts
Oct 14, 2019, 09:34 AM
I'll put in a plug for Promodeler servos. They are made in the USA and are milspec servos- Good prices too- check out ther website. The standard servo they have has plenty of torque/power for what you will need.- Matt
Oct 15, 2019, 01:06 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by karaya 1
I'll put in a plug for Promodeler servos. They are made in the USA and are milspec servos- Good prices too- check out ther website. The standard servo they have has plenty of torque/power for what you will need.- Matt

Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick Reply