Sep 19, 2019, 10:52 AM
Banned in Britain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wings
Trump is seething.....he can't trust the people in his own cabinet....

It's fun to watch.
Its more fun to watch people loose little pictures
Sep 19, 2019, 11:39 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt SAA
Its more fun to watch people loose little pictures

Yea, I miss it. It's a control line model called the "Biceps" .... I have the original....
Sep 19, 2019, 12:40 PM
It has been reported that the IG informed congress that the DNI was not following the requirement to report this to congress.

The DNI seems to be between a rock and a hard place, he has been ordered by someone not to follow the law and report it to congress.

A reading of the whistler blower statue, says the whistle blower after following the correct procedure to make his complaint to the IG and having the IG confirm the complaint is justified and urgent, can take the complaint directly to congress intelligence chairpersons if the DNI does not report it to congress per the law.

So.... this is going to come out.
Sep 19, 2019, 01:57 PM
My faithful companion Tonto
No cited source... I smell BS.
Latest blog entry: Name my new cat.
Sep 19, 2019, 02:15 PM
Honorable Deplorable
Dont think President Trump is "seething"...though you may know who is...
Sep 19, 2019, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt8madness
For all we know he could promise them the moon, doesn't mean he intended on following through. I mean he promised the American people that Mexico would pay for the wall. Likely much ado about nothing from nevertrumpers.
Complete BS. The intelligence official has basically ended his career by coming forward. This is a huge deal. The president is a national security risk. Let that sink in.
Sep 19, 2019, 02:22 PM
We got him this time (for the millionth time).

Seems like there is a breaking story daily.

I'll give this to the Left, when they want something bad enough, nothing will stop them, not even truth and decency.
Sep 19, 2019, 02:46 PM
globemaster
Nothing special here, just calling his lover to ask for directions ..
Orange: "Papa Vlad! I would like to coffee-poison all my enemies!!!"
SaintPutin:"Don't worry, my kid, you are a good disciple, that is for advanced alumni only, for now, keep using lies and attacking immigrants, we will take care of the rest .."
Orange: 'Thank you papa!!"
Sep 19, 2019, 03:00 PM
King Obama set the standard for talking to foreign leaders like Putin. TDS still rampant here I see.
Latest blog entry: Testing the blog page
Sep 19, 2019, 04:14 PM
whiirrrrrr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
Complete BS. The intelligence official has basically ended his career by coming forward. This is a huge deal. The president is a national security risk. Let that sink in.
1. There are laws against whistle blower retaliation, so not so.
2. Nothing to sink in, since all we have is your conjecture, and we know what that is worth.
Sep 19, 2019, 04:15 PM
Alarm Bells Softening!
He must have said something like...
Quote:
[“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.
Sep 19, 2019, 04:52 PM
From the linked article:

Quote:
Donald Trump’s ................................................ac cording to multiple media reports.

Speculation in Washington ............................................... to and what promise .................
.........................................remained a mystery.

........................ to be considered ........................... a legal threshold .......................................

...................................said a former official.......................................... ........................

But further reporting by the New York Times suggested .................................................. ....

This was apparently corroborated by the Hill ...............................................

...............................He didn’t talk about anything about the allegations..............................this complaint was based ..................................................

.................................................. ....But concerns grew .................................................. .

.................................................r efusing to share details........................................... .........

..................................Democrat Adam Schiff, said this was an unprecedented departure from the law..............................

......................................... It is not clear whether the White House was also involved...........................

.............................Schiff said he believes .................................. “likely involves the president .............................................

.................................................. ......voiced concern.................................

........................ it could spell trouble.......................................must have been “freaked out” by Trump’s conduct, raised the alarm and alerted the press.

So they wasted all that bandwidth to say they don't know anything.
Sep 19, 2019, 05:28 PM
B A bay B E be B I bicky bi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogie_
From the linked article:

So they wasted all that bandwidth to say they don't know anything.
Gotta at least throw it to see if it sticks or not, I guess.
Sep 19, 2019, 05:46 PM
The two things we know about this is that the IG determined the complaint "credible and urgent" enough to notify congress when the DNI failed to. He obviously believes congress should be aware of a serious and urgent issue.

The second thing is that it must be embarrassing to Trump, otherwise it would not have been withheld from the gang of eight.
Sep 19, 2019, 06:09 PM
My faithful companion Tonto
Just to be truthful...

The president can decide what information can be released.

Like Obama, Trump can promise anything, but it's up to Congress to approve it.

I figure he made a promise to extradite Biden's son for his activities in Ukraine which I don't have a problem with.
Latest blog entry: Name my new cat.

Quick Reply