This thread is privately moderated by Wildvortex, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 18, 2019, 06:50 PM
Trader Rating: 31
Thread OP
$11.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Freewing L-39 front gear brace

IMO a must have when you fly off grass and a good idea all around. This brace helps protect the retract from the bumps and humps of a grass field that eventually will loosen your gear from the frame and cause poor ground handling. This also helps to protect from those less than perfect landings.

NOW PRINTED IN ABS!!

$11 for the first brace in an order and $9 each after that. The $11 is for shipping CONUS. Contact me for shipping outside of CONUS.

Please pay for goods and services I will pick up the fees. It's much easier to keep track of orders that way

PayPal: [email protected]

Please don't forget to leave what you are ordering and your mailing address in the PayPal payment note

Most orders shipped next day unless I am out of town
to remove ads between posts
Sep 18, 2019, 08:20 PM
Trader Rating: 18

L-39 Brace

PP sent.

Quick Reply