Oct 08, 2019, 04:36 PM
Thread OP
Hey Tim
check new MAN magazine, a Hanger 9 DVII mod that is interesting
I liked the cockpit and guns the most
Funny how different modelers focus on so many different things !!

DG
to remove ads between posts
Oct 20, 2019, 06:26 PM
Thread OP
Hey Tim
hopefully a good maiden flight report ??
I'm over 2 dozen flights now, really nice weather today
flying low and slow !!!

DG
Nov 18, 2019, 10:26 PM
To the guys who've finished the build- the cowl seems to need the thin strips on the sides between the top and bottom portion cut out. Otherwise the cowling will not fit through the landing gear. I cannot find anywhere in the instructions where it mentions this. Did you guys cut this area of the cowl or am I missing something?
Nov 19, 2019, 11:07 AM
Arrowhead
I’m curious about the durability of the landing gear. I fly from a grass runway that’s not the smoothest. And my touchdowns are more “arrival” than “landing”. The Fokker continues to tempt me but I have reservations.
Nov 19, 2019, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by veearnis
To the guys who've finished the build- the cowl seems to need the thin strips on the sides between the top and bottom portion cut out. Otherwise the cowling will not fit through the landing gear. I cannot find anywhere in the instructions where it mentions this. Did you guys cut this area of the cowl or am I missing something?
Page 31, step 9 in the manual.
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CF105
I’m curious about the durability of the landing gear. I fly from a grass runway that’s not the smoothest. And my touchdowns are more “arrival” than “landing”. The Fokker continues to tempt me but I have reservations.
Hi,
I've logged 26 flights this fall and I haven't had any problem with the landing gear.
I've done some touch and goes and landed fast and slow.
The axle has some shock absorption that it quite effective.
I plan on some flights this weekend, the 10" of snow from last week has melted

DG

Quick Reply