This thread is privately moderated by faroukhin123, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 18, 2019, 03:29 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
$325.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Hobbywing platinum pro 200A V4.14 SBEC

Hobbywing Platinum Pro 200A v4.1 SBEC ESC Brushless Speed Controller Open Box.it Came with a tub combo align Trex 700x From a main hobbies. This ESC has never been flown however I did mount it on the helicopter and soldered EC5 Connector and motor bullet connectors, My original plan of coarse was to complete the building use it but due to financial reasons Iím having to list it for sale without using it. The helicopter is also listed on eBay.

Yes you will be mailed with everything that he came with and itís original Hobbywing box.

The only reason why Iím listing it as use is due to the fact that it was mounted on the helicopter and connectors soldered to it beside that it is brand new.

I also do have the hobby wing program and box if you want it and $22 to the cost and they will ship as one package

This ESC sells for $449 new

I am out of town, therefore item will not ship till the end of the month unless I can convince my wife to do it for me LOL.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply