Horizon Hobby - Gil Losi Jr. Returns to Team Losi Racing

Gil Losi Jr. is back working closely with the Losi race team!

Splash

Gil Losi Jr. Returns!

CHAMPAIGN, IL Horizon Hobby is excited to announce that Gil Losi Jr. has returned to consult with Team Losi Racing and the Losi development team. Losi Jr. will work closely with the race team to produce innovative vehicles as well as supporting design on the Losi side of the business.

As one of the living legends in the RC community, he has immediate credibility with retailers and consumers alike, and his experience, insight and creativity will help us produce amazing new vehicles for both Losi and Team Losi Racing, said Horizon Hobby President Chris Dickerson. We are excited to once again have him on our Horizon team!

Losi Jr. was one of the premier racers in the 1980s top qualifying and winning the 1985 IFMAR Four Wheel Drive World Championship. He formed Team Losi with his father Gil Losi Sr. and over the years added many innovations to the RC racing industry including chassis construction, suspension systems, and more. Over the years, Losi Jr. had a hand in creating some of the most well-known early RC racers including the JRX-2, JRX-T, XXX lineage, and the 8IGHT.

Im excited to have the opportunity to help Horizon and the industry grow, Losi Jr. said. Its been a while since Ive really been able to dig into some car projects so Im looking forward to that.

In his new role, Losi Jr. will help create new Losi and Team Losi Racing vehicles, consult on new products, designs and advances, and be an ambassador for RC racing.

Sep 18, 2019, 04:55 PM
Its so great to hear he's still called Jr and he's older than me
Sep 19, 2019, 12:23 PM
Did I make the A Main?
So the "L" is back in "TLR"?!!!
Sep 24, 2019, 02:21 PM
We can trim it out
This is soo awesome I remember watching him a and his father at the Ranch Pit Shop. He drove a red nsx. Good times, I really miss the famous ranch red chilli nachos .
Sep 25, 2019, 09:04 AM
C.H.E.A.P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbum
....the Ranch Pit Shop.
There's a blast from the past!

I remember when Allen use to come over and skate the ramps with us. Where did the time go bro?

Next thing you know, they'll be trying to lasso Rocket Ron....
Last edited by MICKEL; Sep 25, 2019 at 02:21 PM.
Oct 06, 2019, 12:41 PM
We can trim it out
Man I don’t know mickel, I cherish those memories, was my favorite track. I remember when the off road track was in the back Before they razed the onroad track and swapped em. I just wish I took pictures! good times cheers!

Quick Reply